C#: Building an App 3/4
Host: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ
Guest: Lou Maresca
Coding Boot Camps
We've had several fans reach out to us about "Boot Camps" and "Coding Academies", wanting to know if they were worth the time and expense.
** In short, yes... as long as you have the underlying passion for programming.
Let's talk about "Data Binding"
* In it's most simple form, "data binding" is programming to establish some sort of connection between the UI and the "Business Logic" or data
* We "BIND" because we want the UI to change depending on what's happening with the Data.
** In our example... we want the UI to represent the data that is being pulled and prepared.
Get in Touch With Us!
* Subscribe and get Coding 101 automatically at TWiT.tv!
* Follow PadreSJ on Twitter.
* Watch the show live and join the chatroom every Thursday at 1:30pm PST.
* Email us at Padre@twit.tv .
* Join our Google+ Community!
Bandwidth for Coding 101 is provided by Cachefly.