iTunes Resubscribe Necessary
If you use iTunes to download TWiT (or any of my feeds) and you haven't been updated lately, you will need to delete the existing subscription and resubscribe. It's pretty simple and you won't have to do it again.
- Open iTunes (4.9 or later)
- Click the Podcasts folder (just below Library)
- Click the TWiT subscription and press backspace
- Click "Keep All Files" (unless you want to download them again)
- Click this link and press the subscribe button
Sorry about this. iTunes apparently can't update the addresses of existing subscriptions. I think the other podcast clients should be ok, but you might want to check to make sure you see TWiT #22 and Security Now! #5 in your feeds.